To our valued Epilogger users,
We are writing you today to fulfill the last of our duties as co-founders of Epilogger.
Chris and I would like to let you know that after a long period of effort and soul-searching, we have decided to shut down Epilogger permanently, as of July 31, 2016.
We recognize that Epilogger has been an important tool for you over the years, and you've done some truly amazing things with us, that we would never have even dreamed of!To name only a few of the many:
- We helped grow the NBA in Canada and met some of our sports heroes like Dikembe Mutombo!
- We helped Sid Lee and Cirque Du Soleil get C2MTL off the ground in its first spectacular year
- We cowboyed and cowgirled up with dozens of Ontario Rodeo Association events
- We laughed until we cried with Just for Laughs and JFL 42
- We gave NHL Hockey players a voice with the NHLPA
- We rocked the house with Osheaga, Digital Dreams, and a whole host of amazing live concerts with LiveNation
- And we even helped the Toronto Police catch a fugitive in Toronto with the help of our community members!
You have proven yourselves to be the best users and customers in the world and we could not have done it without you, our investors, and our friends.
We've learned more than we could ever have hoped and bargained for and have made life-long connections along the way of this most excellent adventure.
Chris and I have grown with Epilogger and moved on to pursue exciting new opportunities at work and at home, starting families (congratulations Chris!), mentoring young entrepreneurs, and helping companies become leaders in their industries.
You have our sincere and deepest thanks for all your support over the years.
If you ever want to get in touch with us you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on social media under michaelnus and cbrooker.
Humbly, and with respect,
Michael Nussbacher and Chris Brooker